BRAND CONSISTENCY GUIDE
- Your brand elements – including logo, tagline, colors, key graphics, copy tone, etc. – need to appear the same way, time after time, to create trust & recognition. A brand guide is like a brand cop for you, and your various media vendors. If you already have one, great. If not, we can help.
SEO / SEARCH
- Search Engine Optimization is an ongoing process, not a project. Life changes, Google changes, but what doesn’t change is keeping up with, and continuously searching for, the keywords your customers use to find you.
WEBSITE FUNNEL, FUNCTIONALITY
- There is only one marketing question – and therefore only one web question – worth asking: what do you want people to do when they come to your site? It’s different for different folks. The answer to this question is the beginning of creating the interactive pathway that leads to the action you want.
- In the Discovery process, we talk about your promises and aligning them with your organization. Messaging is where this rubber hits that precise road.
SOCIAL / PR / MEDIA PLANS
- There are many ways of being found, discussed, and engaged with – and they all start with a plan.
- Are we looking for Traffic? Conversions? Sharing? D, all of the above? Setting benchmarks and metric parameters is how we know if we succeeded.