MISSION / VISION / GOALS
- Your brand is the engaging relationship between you and your audience (segments) that compels them to action. To understand this relationship, we begin by understanding your company or organization.
BRAND CHARACTER / PROMISE
- What do you “promise” to the world when you communicate with it? Is this promise consistent with your company culture – and is it carried out in your “brand contact points”.
MARKET TARGET / SOCIOGRAPHICS
- You originate your brand, but your audience(s) carry it, converse about it, and are compelled to action (or not) by it. Who are they, what do they think, how do they live, and, most importantly, where do they congregate to converse?
- Who are those guys? What do they do well? What weaknesses do they have? Most importantly, what is the ONE thing that you do better than all of them?
ENTERPRISE / CRM PROCESSES
- Your web/mobile site is an extension of your business, it needs to work seamlessly with your sales, accounting, fulfillment, CRM processes.
MARKETING / PROJECT BUDGET
- We are always looking for the most bang for your bucks, but we have to know how many bucks you’ve allotted in order to do our best.